Welcome to New Teacher Development!
We support new teachers through individualized mentoring and professional development corresponding to their credential status. Support of new teachers improves the teacher's performance and their student's achievements.
The New Teacher Development Department includes the:
- Teacher Induction Program
- Intern Program
- Support for teachers on a Provisional Intern Permit (PIP) or a Short-Term Staffing Permit (STSP)
- Student Teacher Placement
- Kern Urban Teacher Residency (KUTR)
- Education Specialist Teacher Residency - Bakersfield (ESTR-B)
Administrative Secretary II