Harris Parent Involvement
- Set a regular time for homework each day.
- Choose a quiet place to work with plenty of light.
- Have the supplies your child needs.
- Help your child to be organized.
- Review assignment instructions.
Three ways to be supportive of your child:
- Have a weekly family game night. Take turns choosing games to play.
- Spend one hour a week with each child alone. Take a walk, listen to music, or just hang out.
- Find out one area where your child is struggling. Listen to your child’s concerns. Help your child think of ways to address the issue.
Williams Act – Information on the landmark Superior Court case to provide all students equal access to instructional materials, safe schools, and quality teachers.