We are committed to:
- Keeping our attendance at 95% and above with encouragement and incentives. We also have an annual perfect attendance assembly in May.
- Helping our students with clothing by supplying clothing to students in need and referring families to Operation School Bell and other organizations for assistance needs such as food. In addition, we are able to refer parents to resources for food, eyeglasses, medical, etc.
- Referring parents to our District Parent University classes for assistance with parenting skills, their student's education, and a multitude of other subjects.
- Making home visits to aid our students and their families with various issues.
- Assisting teachers and staff as requested.
- Providing quarterly evening events such as Mother/Son Dance, Father/Daughter Dance, Health Fair, Campout for Literacy, and the annual Family Night held in the Spring.
- Attending School Site Council Meetings and reporting on various activities and attendance.
- Helping with community involvement and attending various community meetings to network support for our school.
Family and Community Engagement Liaison - FACESharon AguilarResource Centers Offer:
- Parent education and leadership opportunities
- Computer and technology support
- School, district, and community resources
- Make-it and take-it workshops
- Zumba! and fitness classes
- Money management courses
- Nutrition and family health presentations
- Positive parenting skills and strategies
- Community building with other parents