African American Parent Advisory Council (AAPAC)
**Update: For 2022 and beyond, please see the links to updated AAPAC minutes/agendas by scrolling further down the main page, to the gray "ELAC & AAPAC Meetings" graphic, under "News and Reminders." Thank you ~
To register for the meeting, please click on the Zoom link below:
To provide public comments:
- The preferred option for commenting on a specific agenda item or for providing general public comment under Public Comments is to submit your comment via email to email@example.com. Please include your name and clearly indicate the agenda item number you wish to address. If a speaker seeks to address non-agenized matters during a regular meeting, the email should indicate “Public Comment – Non-Agendized Matter.”
- Alternatively, you may comment by calling 631-3250 to leave a voicemail of no more than three minutes in length. Please state and spell your name at the beginning of your message and clearly indicate the agenda item number you wish to address or specify if your comment addresses a non-agendized matter during a regular meeting.
- In order to be read aloud during the meeting, comments must be received by noon the day before the AAPAC meeting.
- Should the public speaker not want their name stated publicly, please specify at the top of the email or at the beginning of the voicemail.
- During special meetings, public comment is limited to items on the agenda.
During the meeting, comments will be read aloud by the AAPAC Chairperson and they will be added to the meeting minutes. Please note, the Board may exercise its discretion regarding the amount of time for each public comment depending on the number of emails received.
As with in-person meetings, the AAPAC respects the right of the public to comment on AAPAC matters. The content of messages should be civil and appropriate for a public meeting of a AAPAC.
We thank you for your cooperation during these unprecedented times.