Return to School & Coronavirus
BCSD established the C.A.R.E Team as a resource for the BCSD learning community. C.A.R.E. stands for COVID-19, Action, Response, and Enforcement. The C.A.R.E. Team is a dedicated team of professionals who focus solely on COVID-19 related business for all BCSD staff and students.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, stay home. Employees notify your supervisor. Parents notify your child’s school. Then, complete the appropriate intake form on the CARE Resources website to share important information with our CARE team.
You are encouraged to access the CARE Resources page if you have any questions about COVID-19 or need to report any important information to the CARE team. To access the site, click on the following link: https://go.bcsd.com/gjw
Current information on the Coronavirus may be found on the CDC website at:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Main Site
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Situation Summary
Additional information may be found at the Kern County Department of Public Health Services website, California Department of Public Health, and World Health Organization at the following links:
- Kern County Public Health Services Department 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- California Department of Public Health Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)