Vision and Mission
Our vision at Fremont School is to uphold our Falcon Four Expectations to be safe, responsible, respectful, and ready to learn in order to create a culture of literacy and ensure students are college and career-ready.
Fremont Elementary opened the doors of its current location in 1954. The original location was built in 1916 near Union and Eureka Streets. The school was moved in 1954 because of severe damage caused by the earthquake of 1952. The school is named after historical figure John C. Fremont, who was an American Military officer, explorer, and politician. Fremont provides excellent educational services to all of its students, which range from Pre-K to 6th grade.